What happens at an initial consultation?
- A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant will listen to your immigration problems, challenges, and goals. We will ask questions to understand your background.
- With the information provided we will help you identify the immigration process you need, how long it will take and how much it will cost.
- Together we will create a custom immigration plan that we will execute together to achieve your immigration goals.
How to prepare for your consultation?
- Write down a list of any specific immigration questions you have.
- Bring a copy of your updated resume, including your experience and education.
- Bring your passport and any Canadian immigration permits or visas you have.
- Bring your official English or French language test results, if you have these
604-657-5760 | 402-1155 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC